Cow Tipping Press owes a debt of gratitude to disability advocates past and present who have helped move the needle on inclusion. Here are just a few who have been instrumental in inspiring and affirming our work!
- From Neurodiversity to Neurocosmopolitanism: Beyond Mere Acceptance and Inclusion (Ralph Savarese)
- When Caring Is Just and Justice Is Caring: Justice and Mental Retardation (Eva Feder Kittay)
- The People Who Are (Dave Hingsburger)
- Rights of Persons Served (Opportunity Partners)
- A Literacy Bill of Rights (Center for Literacy and Disability Studies, UNC Chapel Hill)
- Count Us In (Jason Kingsley & Mitchell Levitz)